View more details below the special brochure.
5 Page website responsive pack costing
Normal price R 2 490.00
Special offer R 1495.00
View over 50 theme's to choose from
Free hosting for the first 12 months included.
Domain Fee co.za - R 95.00
Fee Per Month - No
Fee Per Year - R 290.00
Setup Fee - R 95.00
Web Traffic - Unlimited
Storage space - 2 GIG
E-mail Account - 10
Database - 1
Cpanel - Yes
5 Page website
Home page slider
Mobile and tablet menu
Google Submission with XML Sitemap
Social Media Integration
Content Management System included
Built in 7 working days - Note - depending on the availability of page content, images and other site related content availability to complete with in 7 days.
What are the typical pages of a 5 Page Website?
There are a few standard pages that usually make up a simple website of 5 around 5 pages. They obviously vary greatly depending on the function and use of the website but here’s a list of the most common pages used on a basic website:
- The Home page is the main page of the website and should communicate what your website or business is all about while linking to other important pages of the website.
- Many individuals and small businesses have an About page that gives an overview of the individual, company, or service that is represented on the website. It’s usually a good idea to have pictures to give a visual representation of the individual or business.
- A Products or Services page is typically used to communicate the products or services being sold or provided. This is a critical page because it is a major decision point for the visitor where they will decide if the product or service being offered is a good fit for them.
- Some website owners who need to display a number of pictures may have a separate Pictures page to organize and display pictures.
- A Testimonials or References page is a great way to increase confidence in your product or service being offered. On this page, you can share testimonials or references from previous customers and clients.
- For sites that generate a lot of questions, a Frequently Asked Questions page can be useful to answer the most common questions proactively.
- A Contact page is critical to let people know how they can get in touch with you.