How to setup a new email account in Outlook, or Outlook Express:
(1) Open your email client program Outlook, or Outlook Express.
(2) Under the top menu bar go to the "TOOLS" menu then go down to "Accounts" and click there.
(3) In the opened Internet Accounts window click the tab of "Mail" then click the "ADD" tab then click "Mail".
(4) This opens the Internet Connection Wizard window called "Your Name". In this window enter your display name (the name that will appear in your emails "FROM" field. (i.e.; from Sales, or Sales Department) then click "Next".
(5) This opens a window called "Email Address" enter your return email address (the one that will be returned to you if replied to) the same one then click "Next."
(6) This opens the "Email Server Names" window the default setting of "POP3" server should be selected. In the incoming mail server box, type your default server address (previously supplied to you). In the outgoing mail server box, type your default server address (previously supplied to you). Then click "Next."
(7) This opens the "Mail Login" window, type your email account address (previously supplied to you) in the "Account name" box. Then in the password box, type your password (previously supplied to you). Be sure the box for "Remember password is checked". Leave the SPA un-checked, then click "Next."
(8) You are finished, click "Finish"
Now you can send or receive any emails with the address you have just entered into your Outlook, or Outlook Express email client.
This is normally caused by one of two things. Either your email client does not have authentication turned on for sending mail to the outgoing mail server or your ISP is blocking your ablity to send email to 3rd party mail servers. Make sure you have the authentication turned on and if you still can not send email please contact your ISP to see if they block your ablity to send outgoing email on port 25. You can try changing port 25 to port 587, we have enabled port 587 as a work around for this issue.